Crepes may sound extremely French yet it is actually one of the easiest things to make. With some light ingredients, anybody could get about it. But, what really makes the difference is a Crepe Pan. So, if you are cooking for the best crepe pan of 2019 then your search is about to end right here.
Best Crepe Pans Reviews
If you are looking to make the perfect desserts then having the best Crepe Pan 2019 will actually be one of the best things you get.
The 10-inch pan from Calphalon is a very simple but efficient crepe pan. It comes with a three-layered construction. The outside is made of really hard-anodized aluminum. It lets you have efficient heat distribution and also very durable. The inside comes with a nonstick surface so your soft crepes are not going to get stuck there.
It lets you flip easily with every serving plate. And, the main core is made of aluminum.
- 10-inch nonstick griddle cooks crepes, omelets, tortillas, and more
- Three-layer construction: hard-anodized exterior, aluminum core, nonstick surface
- Three-ply nonstick finish for low-fat cooking
- Oven-safe to 450 degrees F
- Lifetime warranty
- The non-stick surface allows you to make crepes easily and with less amount of oil
- The flared edges let you flip, turn and swirl the dessert inside without messing up the place
- The Pan is oven safe
- Initially The handle is small
This is one of the most durable crepe pans you are about to set your eyes on. The De Buyer Crepe Pan is set to make your dessert making easy and very smooth. It comes with a nonstick surface and long built for heavy cooking.
So, if you are looking for those family dessert recipes you know this crepe pan can take the load.
- Made in France from blue steel; easy to season and maintain
- Nonstick quality improves as natural patina builds up with use over time
- The shallow depth and flared sides flip and plate delicate foods easily
- Contoured handle assists in swirling batter easily for thinner crepes
- Easy to clean
- Excellent for crepes, pancakes, and fried eggs, pan searing meats, fish etc.
- Not Dishwasher safe
The Saflon Titanium you get excellent quality materials. The core of this crepe pan is 4mm thick aluminum. And the non-stick surface is made of Quantanium. This makes the inside scratch resistant. It also comes with excellent durability.
This makes it way better than many other crepe pans available in the market.
- Forged aluminum provides a thicker, stronger pan
- Coated with three layers of premium Quantanium nonstick titanium coating
- Titanium-coated aluminum is scratch resistant
- Even heating all over the pan
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- 30 Day money back
- Can’t make crepes on an induction stove
With the Cuisinart FCT23, you get three folded qualities. You get an aluminum covered core with high-end stainless steel. The Tri-ply stainless steel gives you even heat and exceptional durability. Also, a good non-stick inner surface.
With the Tri-ply effective materials you know you are getting the best crepe pan available.
- 10-Inch non-stick crepe pan
- Tri-ply stainless steel
- Stay-cool stainless handles
- Net weight: 2.6-pound
- Lifetime warranty
- Good for oven and freezer
- Can be used on an inductive stove
- Handle stays cool
- Can’t use abrasive tools
Buyer Guide for Best Crepe Pan 2019
Now that you know the best Crepe Pans available in the market you may want to also think of the things you need to consider before buying your best crepe pan.
There are a few factors which are geared to make sure you find the best features at the best price.
Weight and Size
Crepe pans usually start from 8 inches to 11 inches. And getting a large crepe pan will means you need a bigger cooking area. That is the best way to get the best crepe pan. You by the larger one so you can experiment with the crepe sizes.
Some crepe pans are heavy so always go for the lightweight ones. But then again don’t go for a very light one. As it will be tough for you to set it on the stove.
The materials your crepe pan is made off determines the durability. Always go for the non-stick pans that do not have POFA the chemical content. That makes sure your food is safe for harmful chemicals. Aluminum is the best for all crepe pans that help you give the even heat all over the pan. But, if you want your crepe pan to work on all heat sources you would need an enamel coated cast iron crepe pan.
Apart from that when it comes to the Crepe Panhandles, go for the pans where the handle is made with Materials that don’t get very hot when you are cooking. Blue steel for the inner side may take a while for you to get a hand off. But the Quantanium make makes your crepe pan scratch resistant.
While you are looking for the Martial remember to get a crepe pan with a little depth. Even if all crepe pans are supposed to be shallow go for a little depth so you can stir and swirl a little.
Once you have found all the qualities that are important for you to have in your Crepe Pan, be sure to always go for the most durable one. This is the best part about crepe pans, it doesn’t matter how good you are at making crepes. Getting the best crepe pan of makes sure you can practice at ease.