If you are looking to not dish out a whole lot of money behind a gas grill then the best gas grill under $300 is 2019 is the best bet you have to choose from. Because let’s be honest, you need a gas grill that is durable and doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket.
So, what you would be looking for a space saving and durable gas grill that helps you make the best steaks to have those wonderful hosting parties.
What is a Gas Grill?
A Gas Grill is basically a cooking device that gives heat from below. Having a Gas Grill is easier than a charcoal grill, as it doesn’t mess up your space as much and it is also easy to clean.
A Gas Grill will last you longer and give the perfect steaks. You can work on the amount of heat you need for it giving you an amazingly easy to navigate grill device.
Best Gas Grills Under $300 in 2019
Well, a gas grill should not be hard to use and mainly with the right features to have. It should be easily maintained and durable too. So, you can choose the best gas grill under $300 form the below list.
One of the main reasons why the Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Gas Grill made it to the list of best-rated gas grills under 300$
is simply because of its amazing accessibility of the heat. You can easily choose the heat you need and the iron cast grill taste does not mess up your steak.
It takes up reasonably little space and it is also very easy to set up in your yard or even if you are starting a small grill restaurant. It is heavy so it really feels like a machine. With grease scraper, griddle spatulas, and a griddle cleaning tool you have yourself an amazing gas grill set up.
- 720 Inches of Grilling Space
- Rolling Wheels for Easy Moving
- 60,000 BTUs
- Powder coated black steel frame
- Stainless steel burners
- Thick cold rolled steel cooktop
- Removable griddle top
- Fold up legs and
- Four industrial strength caster wheels
- Four independently controlled 15,000 BTU
- Propane-fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage
- Good Preseason Taste
- Easy Assemble
- Durable and Heavy
- Griddle Clean Up
- Grease Draining can be tough
- Need to buy extra tools
The Fuego Element F21C Carbon Steel Gas Grill LP is actually one of the best gas grills you are going to get for under $300 with the best quality features. Without the gas tank, this gas grill will weigh only 41kg. But, you will still need to have a strong back and also strong hands to set it up.
The box it comes in is not that large though. You will have to get it out together ranging with the battery powered ignition (Includes an AA) and also the body shell and the thermometer. It will easily heat up right after 5 minutes of switching it on.
- Reaching temps of 500F in just 5 mins&
- Up to 650F with a 15lb porcelain-enamel cast iron grate
- Compact 21” x 21″
- Ability to grill 12 quarter-pound (4 1/2″ Dia.)
- Push button electronic ignition
- Hinged tank storage access door
- Easy roll mobility
- Built-in lid thermometer & easy clean residue tray
- 14 screws and 21,000 BTU/hr
- Burner system good for up to 50 (20 minutes) cooking cycles
- Easy to Assemble
- Easy to Clean
- Cast-Iron Grates
- Durable Build
- Need to get used to zonal cooking
If you live somewhere in Florida and you want to store your grill outside then changing parts is inevitable. The biggest take away from Monument Grills 17842 is that it can take longer to assemble but it is very durable.
The cast iron grill grates are easy to maintain and it is not sticky. So cleaning grill grease is no longer an issue with this product. You also get stainless LED controls and the side burner too. With the whole package, the Rotisserie is included too.
• 29” Porcelain-coated enamel firebox
• 430 Stainless lid+, door+, & side shelves
• Silver powdercoated side, back, and base panels
• Cast iron cooking grid
• 513.3 sq. in primary cooking area + 210 sq. in warming rack cooking area+ side burner
• Pilotless ignition
• Blue LED control knobs
• 4 locking nylon wheels
• 304 Stainless Steel Burners
- Easy to assemble
- Good for extensive grilling
- Good for outdoor usage
- Can be a little expensive
If you are looking for one of the best gas grills under $300 which is not just easy to use but also space saving then the Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D LP Gas Grill is the ideal pick for you.
You get a cooking space at about 390 sq. inches of the primary surface. Alongside 117 sq. inches of the side tables. Together you get a total of 503 sq. inches of an entire cooking area.
This grill comes with a removable grease catching space. That helps you clean up faster. And, better clean up means you end up having a durable gas grill. It is also very easy for you to locate the electronic pulse ignition system for a quick start. And, the side shelves are equipped with tool hooks and a towel bar.
- Heavy gauge porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates retain heat
- Stainless steel commercial grade straight burners
- Infinite control valve options provide flexibility
- Double wall stainless steel lid
- Temperature gauge
- Side shelves with integrated towel bar and tool hooks
- Excellent for Searing
- Consistency in heat
- Some parts can rust quickly
Out of all the best gas grills under $300, Char-Griller E3001 is an above average cooking area. You can easily fit in about 8-9 burger patties over the 438-inch grill space. You can easily use this for those big family dinners and everything. You get a good 12,000 BTU side burner which means alongside you can cook your other meals too.
- 40,800 BTU gas grill with 438 square inches of main grilling area
- 192 square inch warming rack, 12,000 BTU side burner
- Durable steel construction; side shelf for handy workspace
- Electronic ignition; porcelain-coated cast-iron grates; utensil hooks
- Measures 48 x 28 x 48 inch
- Generates Heat Very Easily
- Easy to clean up
- Assembly takes a lot of patience and time
Gas Grills Buying Guide 2019
First of all before buying your gas grill you need to figure out how you cook. Do you place the meat on the grill and move away or do you want to cook it fast and hot? Or maybe do you cook directly from the flame or over it?
Once you have figured all of these out you exactly know what which gas grill to go for. Because, after all your gas grill will resemble your cooking style. More or less all gas grills are of good quality so finding the right features is what will get you the best one on the market.
- Make sure that the manufacturer’s warranty is intact. Sometimes you get it directly from the customer service when you purchase it. Some cover the labor replacement, some give you a lifetime guarantee and some come with a 10-year warranty. So, keep an eye out for the warranty details.
- Make sure that the gas burner is proportionate to the grill. You may want to cook a lot for the large family dinners so having space worthy gas grill will fit the bill for you.
- Check the flame changing devices and make sure you buy a gas grill where the flame is evenly distributed. Or else chances are some of your hot dogs may get done and some won’t.
- Whether it is cast iron, porcelain or even stainless. But remember if you are using a porcelain burner then wiping it off with a brush right after you are done will result in chipping it off. Once chipped off it will rust much faster.
- The temperature matters. If you like making steaks then going for one that at least has 600 degrees will do the job for you.
- Last but not the rest go through the best gas grills under $300 reviews. It helps you know what the customers are talking about and gives you an upfront idea of what you are about to buy.
How to Clean Gas Grills
It is relatively easy to clean your gas grill. Just follow the below steps and book your gas grill cleaning day with yourself.
- Locate the gas supply unit of your gas grill and turn that off.
- Then you need to remove the iron gates and wash it with soapy water and a brush.
- Remove all the metal plates and covers over the grill and clean that with a brush and soapy water too.
- Gently wipe off all grease over your burner too.
- Clean all the char dripping on the bottom off your grill too. You can use a soft cloth or even a soft brush for it.
- The bottom surface of the grill you need to wash off with a soapy sponge.
- Check the sides and the inner sides of the grill cover to clean off all greasy food too.
- Replace your burner covers and all the grates now that it is clean.
- Carefully turn on the gas again.
Well, those were our best gas grills under $300 and also the buying guide and the cleaning process for it. Remember your gas grill largely depends on the kind of cooking you do.