Presto 03510 Ceramic Flipside Belgian Waffle Maker
Presto 03510 Ceramic Flipside Belgian Waffle Maker
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Interior: Nonstick
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 5.8 pounds
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 3 inches
If you are looking for an advanced Waffle Maker to prepare delicious and soft Waffles at your home, then here’s the new Presto 03510 Waffle Maker machine for you. It’s a new generation Waffle Maker which comes with a number of innovative features making it one of the best-selling Waffle Makers in the market. The new lightweight and compact design make it easier for users to use and store the machine whenever they want. If you want to know more about this Waffle Maker, then here we have reviewed it briefly. Keep on reading!
Currently, the Presto Waffle Maker is top-rated Waffle Makers in the market just because of its elegant design and a set of easy-to-use and innovative features. It’s a fully feature-rich Waffle Maker which is suitable for all types of users.
Most people love to have delicious and soft waffles when they go to the cafes. If you want to prepare kind of the same waffles at your home for your loved ones, then you must go with this Presto Waffle Maker machine. It prepares Café’s style waffles in a few minutes.
Presto FlipSide Belgian Maker- Key Features
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Durable construction made from high-grade Stainless Steel and Ceramic Materials
- The non-stick baking surface doesn’t require to spray oil
- Easy to clean design and base
- Comes with stunning Black color and coating
- Professional-style rotating design for baking the Waffles evenly
- Comes with an extra-thick grid that can bake up a full-size 7-Inch Waffle easily
- Can be stored in a Vertical Position
- Features a programmable timer with a countdown function
- Can Flip over to 180 degrees
- 120 volts AC and 1200 Watts power needed
- Easy to use the machine with simple plug and play function
- Comes with a handle for easy carrying
- Imported Product Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on the product
- Durable stainless steel construction with a non-stick ceramic base
- Ideal Waffle Maker for the new buyers
- Prepares gluten free and professional restaurant style waffles
- Easy to clean
- Digital display with a countdown timer
- Temperature Control can’t be adjusted
- Plates can’t be removed, they are fixed with the machine and you have to clean up them along with the machine
- It is a little heavier for a portable device.
- The time requires an external battery
Presto Waffle Maker: Design
Unlike other Waffle Makers, the Presto’s Waffle Maker occupies very small storage space. It can be easily stored in your Kitchen’s cabinet or even on the countertop without occupying much space.
On top of that, this Waffle Maker has a rotating design which make sure that the waffle cooks evenly from all the parts and corners. It also gives you an extra grid to make proper belgian waffles quickly.
The entire unit is designed with high-grade Stainless-steel casing and the main waffle base is made from non-stick ceramic materials. It’s easy to clean and you don’t have to waste your time in cleaning the machine after its use.
Here, we have listed down the reasons why you should go for this Waffle Maker. Basically, we have gathered the features of this Machine so you can get to know about its functionality and how it will perform for you to make the Restaurant and Café style Waffles at your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it have the removable plates?
No, this Waffle Maker machine doesn’t come with removable plates. You have to take the entire machine for cleaning as the plates are attached for the machine and can’t be removed from there.
How to use the Temperature Control?
Unfortunately, the Presto’s Waffle Maker machine doesn’t come with a Temperature Control functionality. The machine comes with a Countdown timer which lets you notify when the Waffles are ready. You can’t control its temperature manually.
What’s the use of the Timer?
The Countdown timer lets you check how much time is still remaining. You will also get a notification when the Waffles are done.
Does the timer require an extra battery?
Yes, as you go through the above report, you will see that the Countdown timer doesn’t use the AC Power source. You have to use an external battery to use the built-in Count Down timer on this product.
Does it come with a warning sound?
Yes, this Waffle maker comes with an audio sound to notify or warn you when the waffles are ready. The machine will beep for five times when the Waffles are ready with the set timer.
Is the Waffle Iron non-stick?
Yes, the Waffle Iron is made from high-grade and non-stick ceramic materials. It can be cleaned up easily by wiping with a cloth. Just wipe across the grid with a dry cloth or a paper and the surface will be cleaned. If you are using oil or anything sticky while baking the waffles, you can use a wet cloth for cleaning the excessive oil from the grid’s surface.
How much power does this machine require?
The machine is compatible with household power source with 110/120 volt. It uses 1100 watts of power for baking.
What’s the use of the 180-degree flipping capacity?
The machine comes with 180-degree flipping that lets the Waffle spread evenly so you can have a perfectly baked Waffles every time you use this machine.