Cuisinart DCB-10 Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Cuisinart DCB-10 Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Colour: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 13.5 x 9.75 in
- Item Weight: 5.5 lbs
The Cowboy Lump Charcoal Coffee-maker Machine
Coffee-maker machine, If you are a fan of cold brew coffee, you might not be able to do it over the fire or your oven. So, does this always mean you need to end up at the local coffee shop?This is not a good solution to your love for cold brew coffee. But these are problems of the past. The coffee-makers of today can even make cold brew coffee for you. Brands have used technologies to help you make the perfect coffee. This means whenever you want a cup of smooth cold brew coffee, you just need to take out 10-20 minutes of your time and the Cuisinart DCB-10 Automatic Cold Brew Coffee-Maker.
The Cowboy Lump Charcoal Features
Let us get into a little more details about the features of the product
- Ready-to-Drink – The DCB-10 can get you authentic cold brew coffee in 25 minutes.
- Perfect Taste – The cold brew coffee maker saturates the grounded coffee in cold water, which means they are never exposed to high temperatures, offering the acidic taste.
- Advanced Technology – The device uses a spin technology where the coffee circulates through water extracting the perfect flavour in very little time.
- Smooth Texture – The coffee created through the machine is sweet and smooth.
- Strength Selector – The coffee maker offers 3 flavour strength options for a customised coffee experience – bold (45 min), medium (35 min) and mild (25 min)
- Storage – Coffee can be refrigerated in the glass carafe for as much as 2 weeks.
- Removable Parts – The parts are removable and can be washed with the regular dishwasher, making cleanup very easy.
- Clear Brewing Chamber – The brewing chamber of the Cuisinart DCB-10 is clear.
- Easy Cleaning – The coffee filter and the removable water tank offers easy filling and cleaning
- Indicator Lights – The coffee release lever has an indicator light.
- It is easy to maintain the filter basket.
- The water tank can be removed easily for filtering and cleaning.
- You can get the coffee flavour strength of your choosing.
- The brewing is fast and it might take 45 minutes at the most.
- There is a removable stainless steel filter in the glass carafe.
- The carafe can refrigerate the coffee for 14 day.
- It might be difficult to clean the smaller parts of the coffee-maker.
Cuisinart DCB-10 Coffee-Maker Reviews
There are lots of people who do not like hot coffee. Most people who buy the Cuisinart DCB-10 Automatic Cold Brew Coffee-Maker are the ones who cannot live without a cup of cold coffee. Cuisinart has definitely changed the entire picture of how cold brewing of coffee works. Cuisinart delivers cold coffee in just 25 minutes instead of the same count of hours. In contrast to the jar method, people find that using the coffee-maker machine is much more suitable. According to customer inputs, the coffee maker works for both the regular ground coffee and coarse ground coffee. However, the more coarse ground tastes better.
Cuisinart DCB-10 Automatic Cold Brew Coffee- Maker
The Cuisinart DCB-10 Automatic Cold Brew Coffee-Maker is a product that has been on the market only since the last year. However, the product has won over many customers due to the simple design and the ‘rapid spin technology’. This technology helps you to save a lot of time and answer your crave for cold coffee. The brand does not uncover how the technology works. However, as much as is known about the product, it seems to work much like a centrifuge. The coffee is spun around in high speeds until you get the flavour of just the strength you would like. If you want a pot of mild cold coffee, ready to drink, you can get that in 25 minutes. Many of the coffee makers cannot make different flavour concentrations. If you want the coffee to have a medium strength, you should keep the machine running for 35 minutes. On the other hand, you would need to brew for 45 minutes if you need to have a strong flavour. The stronger the flavour, the more time you would need to let the coffee maker brew the coffee grounds. This is much more suitable than waiting for a day to brew your coffee cold or walking to the nearby coffee shop for a cup of cold coffee. However, the Cuisinart DCB-10 Automatic Cold Brew Coffee-Maker does not come in cheap. You need to shell out $99 if you want to own the product. It definitely does cost more than the traditional cold brew coffee makers, but it does ensure that you get all the confidence you need. The coffee maker seems to be garnering a lot of positive reviews among the customer circles. People find the product really useful. The features that the product offers are definitely what people look for in the perfect coffee makers.
The Construction and Design
The design looks much like the traditional coffee makers. The water reservoirs and filter basket make up the top, with the glass carafe for the finished coffee. The water tank is removable, which makes it easier to fill if you are using a tap or a pitcher. The filter basket, made from stainless steel mesh, sits inside the water tank. The basket is easy to fill. The basket mounts onto a small drive socket that agitates the ground coffee. The grounds are moved at intervals to extract the natural flavours. You can toggle the lever to release the coffee into the glass carafe.
Test Drive and Taste
The coffee does not take more than 25 to 45 minutes to brew. The maximum flavour from the beans is extracted. Anyone would find it easy to load the ground coffee and start the machine with a press button. The flavour is not as intense as the coffee that has been steeped for a whole day, even with a constant brewing of 45 minutes. The coffee also has a lighter hue. But given the difference in time, the coffee does taste good by all margins. The traditional cold coffee gets a lot of time in extracting the flavours of the coffee grounds. So before buying a cold brew coffee maker, consider whether you can manage without the absolute intense taste of cold coffee. If you are a person who cannot stay without cold brew coffee, the Cuisinart DCB-10 Automatic Cold Brew Coffee maker would be a perfect fit in your house. Otherwise, you would need to stick to your local coffee shop or the age-old jar method.