Many think Blenders under $100 are going to disappoint you. Well, that is certainly not the case as there are plentiful options to choose from. So, if you are looking for the top 10 blenders under $100 of 2019 then this is where your research starts.
There are a few features that make the best budget blenders a household name. First of all, many blender companies offer you value for money with all the features you are looking for in terms of design and power source.
So, if you are looking to stock your kitchen with a new budget blender then the best blender under 100 reviews is set to help you find one.
10 Best Blenders Under $100 of 2019
When it comes to kitchenware there is a misconception that only the expensive things are durable. That fact has been disproved so many times, it is almost funny now. When you are looking for Best Budget Blender, you will need to figure out exactly how much blending will you be getting done with it.
You will also find many expensive blender sons the market that will barely last you long enough. So, going for something that actually gets your work done, regardless of the price is a wise enough way to go about it.
So, it hardly matters if you are going to get work done at home or at work, the Best blender for the money boils down to the performance and of course, the durability.
- Absolute value for your money
- Dishwasher safe blades
- Heavy duty grade motor
- Pricey compared to others
The name itself gives it away. It is called the Ninja professional for sound reasons. It is efficient and quick. With minimum noise. You also get a 72-ounce pitcher and a good 1000 watts heavy duty motor. You can blend almost anything in terms of food processing with this machine.Features:
- What you get – Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups, 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single-serve functions
- 72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher
- Two 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids – perfect for smoothies and Nutri-drinks
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts.
- Single Serve Blade Assembly
Things to Consider Before Buying The Best Budget Blender
What can’t you do with the right blender? Starting from puree to cutting, to mixing and pulverizing, the right budget blender does it all. So, just go through our guide to buying the best blender and make your ideal pick right away.
The Blender Size Here is the thing about sizes, they do matter. And, when it comes to storage systems, you really need to think about a single serve blender. Especially, if you like making nutri smoothies on the go.
And, always go for the larger sizes unless you live in a studio on your own.
Speed and Power Matters How long and how well your blender pulverizes your edibles. When it comes to speed, remember to always choose the one that comes with the pulse settings. The speeds range from 3 to 10. Don’t go below 3 because the blender will do you no good. And, don’t there is sincerely no reason to go above 10, because it will not be necessary for home and easy use.
And, if you are looking for regular grinding and edibles then, going for a power watts 500 and not below 400 is always the safest way to go.
Accessories Now here is the thing about accessories. Too many of them can be a hassle. But, if you have to store on the go then having multiple cups helps.
And, having a coffee grinder storage is important too if you will be grinding coffee beans too.
Budget OptionsYes! Budget Blenders are worth it. Many people question the price, but you will be absolutely shocked to see how costly blenders don’t deliver. So, always go for customer reviews to figure out the utility. Many companies claim a lot of things and deliver zero.
And, that is one of the main reasons behind knowing exactly what people who bought it are feeling about it. So, if you are going to get a blender, assess your needs rightly. Consider how many times a day or week will you be using the blender, and for what edibles importantly. Finding the Best Budget Blender is not daunting anymore.
You can easily make a pick from the above.
Final Verdict Well, this is where I actually tell you which ones to go for. If you are looking for a budget blender that is al absolute all-rounder then the Ninja professional is just the blender you were looking for. Excellent power, of 1000 watts, good for all kinds of edibles. You can use it every day and it is built to last you a long time.
Well, now all you have to do is, choose the best blender under $100 and start making those nutri-Drinks and pulverize at your will.
This blender right here may look petite and cute to you. But, let the compact look not fool you. The Oster Pro 1200 is capable of pulverizing ice to snow. This blender features a seven mode compatibility with Smart Settings Technology.
With an equally good food processing unit, you get a solid 1200 watts motor for heavy blending. You get an 8 cup blender jar and also a 5 cup food processing unit with this wonder blender. Oster has outdone its blending technology on this model.
It is also BPA free and you can make the most out of its dual blade technology.Features:
- BPA-free Tritan plastic dishwasher-safe jar; Tritan plastic is known for its clarity, durability, safety, and style
- Extra-wide 3.5” jar allows ingredients to reach the blade easier for faster and smoother results
- Dual Direction Blade technology for extra blending power to chop and grind with precision; plus 1200 power watts of ice crushing power
- Lots of space to crush
- Improved precision blades
- Dishwasher, impact, and temperature friendly too
- Dual direction blade technology
- Manufacturer’s warranty
- Blender can be loud
- Space to improve customer care
This may look to you like an emergency lamp we have all had at our home at some point. But, this powerhouse of a blender is built to last. The setting buttons are right on the top, making it very easy to understand.
Moreover, it comes to you in 21 shades. So, you can pick one out if you like matching your kitchen appliances with your wall. With a sturdy motor and excellent diamond pitcher, you can blend things in one go in no time at all.
The Intelli Speed Motor will blend all your food in the optimum speed and also pretty effective.Features:
- Diamond blending system ensures that all ingredients blend together quickly and efficiently.
- The Intelli-Speed Motor Control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all ingredients.
- Stir, chop, mix, puree or liquify. Pulse mode works with all speeds for staggered blending. Watts: 550. Hz: 60.
- The 60-oz. BPA-Free
- Patented Diamond Pitcher design is shatter-, scratch- and stain-resistant
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- The die-cast metal base is sturdy and the Clean-Touch control panel wipes clean easily.
- 5 -Year Limited Warranty
- Soft Start technology
- Pulverizing crushing power
- It can be loud in the kitchen
Hamilton Beach ceramic skillet is full of features and options when compared to any traditional skillet. This particular skillet comes in with a ceramic non-stick coating finish which makes it 4 times more durable than any other traditional skillet in the market today.
You need not worry about cracking and peeling off of the non-stick surface as it happens in traditional non-stick surfaces. You can cook or fry any kind of dish in this particular skillet as you do in traditional skillets, just in a much better and easier way. This skillet specializes in deep cooking or frying of items.Features
- 3-inch deep capacity to cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
- Cool touch handles enable the easy handling and portability of the skillet.
- You can use the adjustment knob to adjust the temperature up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Completely free from PTFE & PFOA.
- Efficient smart settings
- Snug and tight lid
- Good motor
- Small glass pitcher
Breville BSB510XL is probably the only blender on the market that meets every penny you spend on it. It reduces the suction and has a firm grip on the grip. The blending blades are precise and can take on even uneven sprouts.
With an immersed 8-inch depth bowl you can blend more edibles making it very handy for large crowds at home. It really doesn’t need expert knowledge to assemble and it boasts a reputation of being consumer friendly.Features:
- Bell-shaped base, revolutionary shape plus internal ribbing reduces the suction for efficient blending
- Ergonomic pistol-like control grip with trigger operation
- 8in immersion depth for large quantities or tall pots
- Adjustable speed
- Non-scratch base to prevent scratching pots
- Snug and secure lid
- Multi-purpose blender
- Easy self assemble
- Quality control can be improved
The KitchenAid KSB1570SL delivers excellent results with their BPA free pitcher. You can do almost anything with this appliance. You can stir, mix, liquify, crush ice, vegetables, pulses, fruits at your ease in no time.
The Soft touch feature is added to help this beast pick up the more precise and efficient blending technique for your value for money.Features:
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Intelli-Speed Motor Control
- Soft Start Feature
- Die Cast Metal Base
- Varied settings to easily blend a variety of food
- Good for all edibles
- Excellent power
- The motor is set for heavy duty
- No warranty
Easy to assemble, use and super efficiency all are defined with the Magic Bullet NBR 1201R. This feature-rich blender comes within your pocket pinch making it a household favorite. Their cyclonic blending blades are patented giving you one of the most precise blending experiences out there on the market.
It comes with three cups – two short, and one tall. Two storage lids in the cups come with it too, that is firm and sturdy. The design is simple and not hard to use. The settings are easy and come with a good suction base.Features:
- 12 piece set
- 600-watt motor
- Shreds, grinds, chops, blends
- Easy to use: just push and twist
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Quiet Motor
- Minimal wastage
- Consistent performance
- Can grind seeds and beans well
- Sleek and simple design
- Can leak if you exceed the liquid bar
Here is the thing if you are doing batch cooking, you would need the right blender to get you through it. And, that is where the Braun MQ725 meets the standards. If not, in some ways raises it too.
The patented Smart-Speed technology can be used with a simple easy grip button. Making it very easy for users. It also helps to adjust your speed and setting as per your needs very easily.
The PowerBell suction resistant tab helps food not get stuck at the bottom. All of these are not just feature rich for the price you are paying but very handy when you have a series of blending to do. The 20-ounce pitcher makes sure you can do large amounts of edibles.
With that, you get hand driven blender for those extra crunches.Features:
- PowerBell technology – durable stainless steel blades and unique bell-shaped blending shaft for fast and finer results
- Smart speed- the world’s first smart speed technology. The more you squeeze, the more power you get. Feel how easy it is to regulate speeds with one hand
- Easy Click ensures all attachments can be removed with one simple click
- Soft grip handle for comfortable use
- 20-ounce beaker, whisk attachment and mini chopper attachment included
- Safety lock included
- The high powered motor of 400 watts
- Easy click system helps to make adjustments easier
- The beaker/pitcher doesn’t have a pouring mouth
NutriBullet Pro 13 Piece is one of the best kitchen marvels that lets you blend with ease. And, most importantly, it is very easy to use. The 900 watts motor coupled with stainless steel blades gives you the right blending, to the very last detail. Making use of the entire fruit and edibles. With almost zero wastage, you can pulverize to the very last.Features:
- Pulverizes fruits, vegetables, seeds, and superfoods for nutritious smoothies
- High-torque power base with a powerful 900-watt motor. Reduces stress
- Power patented stainless steel blade design with cyclonic action
- Includes power base, 2 colossal cups, 1 emulsifying blade, 2 flip-top lids, 2 handled lip rings, 2 comfort lip rings, pocket nutritionist, hardcover recipe book and user manual
- Includes 1-year warranty and access to hundreds of smoothie recipes
- 13 items at a budget price
- Easy to make on the go and take
- Consistent performance
- Some people said the blender can produce leaks while blending
Hence it’s time for the reveal of our best product selection among this list. So to end your wait and guess for the #1 and best electric skillet we introduce you to Cuisinart CSK-250 Electric skillet. This skillet has impressed us in all the terms ranging from energy consumption, cooking, serving and cleaning as well.
So let us dive into the features of this electric skillet which made us select this one as the best among all others.Features
- 100% Petroleum free and ceramic-based electric skillet.
- Free from PTFE & PFOA.
- Transparent and tempered lid to monitor the cooking process.
- Adjustable heat feature is available in this skillet.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Extremely versatile
- Comes with a storage container
- Very easy to use
- Great accessories
- Can do with a little more power
- Heavy Cord
- Speed adjustments midway blending can be a little tough