When you are a mother of 3 little kids, waffles are served at breakfast lunch and dinner. If you ask my boys about their favorite snack, all of them would simultaneously go Waffles!
I had bought my first waffle maker when my first one had turned 3, now it has been almost 9 years. Jamming edges and heating issues, I believe it was time for the 9-year-old waffle maker to retire. I started looking out for a new and advanced waffle baker. Then I learned about KitchenAid and its waffle baker. I must say looking at KitchenAid KPWB100OB Waffle Maker, a lot has evolved in these last few years.
Here, I’ll be laying down the details of what I believe is the Best Waffle Maker to date.
- Rotating baking unit
- 1/2-inch diameter by 1 1/4 inch thick waffles; 2 in one-row cooking ability.
- Clamshell unit for baking, flips to deliver a constant freshly baked waffle.
- Non-stick waffle plates.
- Baking temperature stays uniform.
- Stainless Steel and Die Cast Metal body.
- 5 x 18.9 x 13.5 inches in dimension.
- 5 pounds overall weight.
- Quick baking options.
- Premium built quality.
- Cleaning a lot of cookware is a hefty task but not with this one. Cleaning the KitchenAidPro Line Waffle Baker is a breeze plus it does not require a lot of oiling for internal cleaning.
- Looks premium and occupies a good amount of your kitchen’s countertop. I can’t say for others but I like it personally.
- Consistent and crisp waffle.
- Cook 2 waffles at once, oh! what a bliss it is.
- Temperatures are constant for both the waffles.
- Does not make a lot of noise.
- Automatically recognize the cooking time required and prevents the waffles from becoming toast.
- The waffles don’t stick on the plates. Removing them out of the baker is not at all difficult.
- Continues usage can heat up the device, sometimes so hot, even touching the waffle baker can create a hint of burn on your hands.
- The KitchenAid KPWB100OB Pro Line Waffle Baker is as a matter of fact heavy. So, if you are thinking of shifting this thing every now and then, you will face issues.
- Consistent cooking and cleaning can take a toll on the buttons, overall. You never know one fine day they suddenly stop working.
- After a prolonged usage it could start giving problems like dripping water.
- If you have a small kitchen with a smaller countertop fitting this large kitchenware would be problematic.
- Once switched on, it takes about a minute or two to configure and then begins cooking.
- From the timers to the switches all are very unpredictable, can stop functioning anytime any day.
KitchenAid is a sub-brand owned by Whirlpool Corporation. It was conceived in America in 1919 manufacturing its first product- a standard mixer. Soon they commenced producing various other kitchen utensils and electronics. Their years of dedication have made them a household name in America.
KitchenAidPro Line Waffle Baker
Amongst KitchenAid’snumber, one selling products are their waffle baker. Keenly designed for curating the perfect Belgian Waffle, crisp and soft at the same time. Easy to use and double waffle making function simultaneously sets this item apart from other waffle makers.
Let’s dig in and learn more about it’sin-depth features and abilities.
KitchenAid KPWB100OB Reviews
Word of mouth is what matters at the end of the day for any brand that is. KitchenAid KPWB100OB reviews and word of mouth has made it the Best Waffle Maker.
Countless successful experiences have been reviewed by users across America. It is largely favored for its dual waffle making function and premium baking experience.
A family of 6 never had to wait for waffles at their breakfast table. The KitchenAid baker produced instant, crisp and back to back waffles without any delay. It has been feeding them every day for the past year, no issues whatsoever.
Where it is good there is bad. We can go on about the qualities of the KitchenAidPro line waffle baker but it has some weaknesses that we need to point out too.
A reviewer on amazon.com wrote that after 3 years of successful usage, one fine day the electronic timer and switch on/off display stopped working. He tried multiple techniques to figure what’s wrong but nothing he did work. Customer support never helped and now, the KitchenAid Pro line waffle baker is sitting in his garage.
Another reviewer found it extremely difficult to move it from its kitchen top to dining area because of its heavy weight.
Users with harsh experience are a handful but their reviews do matter. Again, the overall rating of the KitchenAid KPWB100OB Pro Line Waffle Baker is positive. The demands for this one has always been high.
In the end, it’s your requirement for a product that determines what you buy. If you and your family is a waffle fanatic, this product is for you. Otherwise, a one in a while waffle consumer can go for a smaller, single baker that would cost him less and would do the job just right.
In a few words, the KitchenAidPro line waffle baker bakes double waffles at once, has electronic on/off switch and is quick in producing crisp waffles. Find exciting offers on the product on Amazon.com